Anti-Mould and Anti-Condensation Paint For Cold and Poorly Insulated Surfaces
Newton 806 CWC is a white anti-condensation and anti-mould coating. It is latex-based and comprises specific mineral powders which, thanks to their insulating features, keep the surface to which it is applied warmer, eliminating
any thermal bridge.
There is a +5°C difference between a surface treated with 806 CWC and the one treated with a traditional paint. This extra heat also prevent the air from condensing onto the wall, even if there is a relative humidity inside the room (up to 90%), eliminating the formation of condensation and therefore also mould.
Newton 806 CWC Condensation Damp Treatment – Typical Uses:
- Coat for cold surfaces affected by condensation and mould
- Can be applied to pillars, reinforced cement walls and non-insulated walls
- To prevent thermal bridges
- For internal use only
- Slightly wet the surface before applying the product
- Apply a first coat by roller, brush or spray to completely cover the surface with a very thin layer
- Once the first coat is dry, apply a second one
- With severe mould and thermal bridges, apply a third coat